Existing and Future Technologies for Storing Hydrogen at Scale
Time: 16:40 - 17:30
- A deep dives into the primary storage methods currently used for projects, and the methods on the horizon that could transform the industry
- What are the economic models for storing hydrogen? When is it more economically viable to store hydrogen vs. injection into the grid or alternative methods?
- Under EU directives, power previously had to be used with an hour of production, now it has been extended to 3 months prior with green certificates, what storage options does this open for hydrogen?
- Marianna Anton Senior Associate - Watson Farley & Williams
- Piotr Wila Adviser to the Board - Hynfra
- Laura Bravo Diaz Energy Storage R&D Scientist - European Commission
- Philippe Cornille General Secretary - European Industrial Gases Association - EIGA
- Timo Ritonummi Deputy Director General, Energy Department - Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment - Finland